Alexandre Poitras wrote:
I think this is the issue I was referring too. I just know that I
can't use a snapshot dependency that has a timestamp in its filename
or I won't get the last version. I remember Brett couple of months ago
saying this feature wasn't implemented yet. I'll try to find the JIRA
issue.

This is definitely a showstopper when you don't know about it.
Did you set up the repo as a <snapshots>enabled</snapshots> one?

On 9/17/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/17/06, Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another thing I would like to see fixed is the snapshot apache
> repository. Nighlty builds are still deployed using a unique version
> identifier. This feature doesn't work and this is why a lot of people
> have trouble when it's come to snapshot dependencies.

Do you mean *without* a unique version identifier here?

This is the 'Maven 2.0.4 will not download a x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar if one
is already present in the local repository' problem, correct?

It would be nice if it would deploy both a uniquely named version
_and_ the x.x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar. The projects I'm involved with have
uniqueVersion set to false for that reason.

--
Wendy

David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com