On 27/09/2006, at 9:45 AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

Thanks forthe check, my eyes were hurting after i finished with this ;)

:)

> -    ProjectGroup getDefaultProjectGroup()
> -        throws ContinuumStoreException;
> -

was this intentional?

where is this?

Continuum interface. I think it might have been intentional since the project groups have changed, but thought I'd check.

persistence layer exceptions should not be catched if not doing
anything, so they can be handled in upper levels or just cause an
internal error.
For instance a ObjectNotFound could mean to the web layer that the
object was deleted while the user was reading the page.

Ok. I'm not sure I agree with the technique of exception handling (why would the web interface understand what an "object not found exception" is?) - but that's a different topic for later.

Yes, that should be done, still I like the filter so I can use a
different db for development avoiding conficts in application.xml

You can do that with the data source by changing your appserver/jetty plugin config at will.

- Brett