Hi,

You don't have anything to add in your pom (only write the correct scm URL). But you have to add maven-scm-provider-vss-XXX.jar in $CONTINUUM_HOME/apps/continuum/lib, because it seems it was not packaged with Continuum 1.0.3.

++

Julien

Bill Qiu a écrit :

Hi,

Could anybody tell me how to use Visual Source Safe in Maven 2? From the Maven 2 web page, I see the VSS has been partially implemented, and following the instruction, I am using the right scm url, I am trying to use Continuum to set up the auto build, but somehow, I got error message
like below:

Provider message: No such provider: 'vss'.

Then I downloaded the latest maven-scm-plugin, and modify my pom to include

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-beta-3</version>
</plugin>

in the plugins section to override the scm plugin. but I still got the same problem. Is there particular thing I need to do to register the new scm
provider?

Could anybody help?

Thanks a lot,

Bill

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.