what about using export instead of set ?

On 10/2/06, Alan Mosely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to run a remote debug on an example project (daytrader from the
Better Builds with Maven book) using Eclipse.
I set SET MAVEN_OPTS=-Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Djava.compiler=NONE-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=5005
and then run a
remote java application debug from Eclipse.
The problem occurs when the debug is triggered, the project installs however
my breakpoints are not respected. More importantly I am given the following
error message:
[DEBUG] Debugging Maven, attach debugger to port 5005
Transport error, error code = -1

After a search on google there seems to be no other instance of this
transport error -1.

Has anyone ran into this before or can provide any insight into what is
going wrong?

Thank you for your help,
Alan

--