Thanks,

I issue a JIRA for it. (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2588)

Regards,

Sylvain

On 10/3/06, John Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes. I've moved it over to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/plugins/maven-jdeveloper-plugin

However, the artifactId/groupId hasn't been changed to reflect this move.
Would you be able to file a JIRA issue under:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG

that contains your changes? Once this project gets a little further toward
release, we can start talking about a JIRA project.

Thanks,

John

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/trunk/plugins/maven-jdev-plugin/

http://library.mergere.com/