You may be interested in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPH-14.  It's
on my todo list if I can find the time..

Mark

On 07/10/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been trying for several weeks to figure out how to get a list of
the dependencies of a project, or an artifact transitively from a
mojo.  So far all of my attempts do not result in anything like I
expect.

I either get no deps, or all of the deps in my project... like I find
that "junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test" depends on modules in my own
project which is complete crap.

Can someone please help... maybe write a simple mojo that will info
log all of the deps of the current project in a tree?  That would be
very helpful.

I'm really getting frustrated with this :-(

--jason