Then +1 if its moved out of the sandbox.

On 10/13/06, John Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's actually meant to allow you to fork a new Maven build for whatever
reason, but yes, it does have a little bit of minimal verification
functionality that will allow it to be an effective replacement for the it
plugin.

There are a couple of other features we need to consider for a real IT
solution, but this is a pretty decent start. One big thing that's missing
is
the ability to stage the artifact(s) from the main project to a known
location to serve as a target for the tests to work against, without
polluting the local repository...

-john