Jason,

Are you recording this work regarding testing somewhere (jira/confluence)?

I still have blocking issues with the embedder for the ear mojo tests
and I would like to solve them to release it.

Thanks,
Stéphane

On 10/19/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 19 Oct 06, at 10:55 AM 19 Oct 06, Daniel Serodio wrote:

> The m2eclipse plugin (Eclipse's, not Maven's plugin) is depending
> on a stable
> Maven Embedder release in order to make a new release.

When the new ITs setup is done I will start merging in some changes
from a branch I have.

> Do you have an expected release date for a Maven Embedder release?

No. Until the testing is under control I won't look at the embedder.
I would make a guestimate of a couple weeks.

> Is there
> something I can do to help this release happen sooner?

Probably not unless you are intimately familiar with Maven's core.
But if you want to learn I'll give you some issues from JIRA.