On 26 Oct 06, at 3:25 PM 26 Oct 06, Brian Topping wrote:

On Oct 26, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

I'm willing to work with you if you provide more tests and apply your patches and if you do that for a couple months you would most certainly be asked to join the team.

Jason, that sounds great. This is kind of why I was asking about getting the patches initially rejected, offering the opportunity to improve them in the ways that fit the standards that are acceptable.

I had tests for MNG-2626, but am realizing that they were in the assembly plugin, obviously the wrong place for them and didn't get picked up in the patch. That's a good place for me to start.

Thanks for your patience. I'm working on creating archetypes for different test cases to make this easier.

Jason.

Thanks,

-b