Oh, and one last thing: I don't mind having to wait a couple of days
before a sync happens. That's all in the game for having a central
repository and you guys providing the gateway service for it.

I really appreciate the repo sync, it saves me (and you I suppose) a
lot of work.

Martijn

On 11/3/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm complaining because of this comment:

On 11/3/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I pulled Wicket out of the automated sync

If we were not auto-sync'd, then how could we be pulled out of it? I
know we were not in auto-sync, so this came across on me that our
script was completely removed.

I appreciate the sync though. Thanks!

Martijn

On 11/3/06, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Martijn, it has never been automatically synced. Nothing has changed
> for you, so I don't know why you are complaining.
> I've synced it manually this time.
>
> On 11/3/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 11/3/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I pulled Wicket out of the automated sync because it required Carlos'
> > > password which means it can't be run by cron. If you want so sort
> > > this out subscribe to the repository list: repository-
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Nice to be notified of this at a more convenient time. There is enough
> > information available for contacting the person that does the releases
> > if/when you do something like this.
> >
> > Martijn

> --
>                              -- The Princess Bride