I have a custom reporting plugin.  It generates a surefire-report for
projects whose packaging is set to "pom". (sort of a custom
aggregator).

I want it's reports to be generated and included along with the other
"Project Reports" when I run 'mvn site'.

I tried putting the plugin in <reporting> section but in vain.

I used the @execute phase="site" in the Mojo that extends AbstractMavenReport.
It goes into a endless loop

[INFO] Preparing geronimo:generate-surefire-report
[INFO] Preparing geronimo:generate-surefire-report

Can someone please advise me as to how I can achieve this ?

Thanx
Prasad