I have fixed all the headers and checked them in.

jason.

On 29 Nov 06, at 6:54 PM 29 Nov 06, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:

Once the headers are fixed, +1

- Joakim

Daniel Kulp wrote:
Jason,

The files still don't have the proper Apache header on them. You added
the old style (with the copyright date) instead of the new style
documented at:
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
Those need to change.

Also, the pom.xml files need to have the header as well. Note: there is a bug in maven/jdom that may discard the header at deploy time. Thus,
it may need to go INSIDE the <project> tag.

The other files in "src" also need it (fml/faq.fml for example, possibly
the properties files as well).

Dan