There's one fix I need to get into the Perforce provider before it
goes into a new release plugin.  I'll commit to getting it done this
weekend if you'll hold off on building the beta-4 snapshot.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-229

mike

On 11/30/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We need to release maven-scm beta-4 before to release release plugin

Emmanuel