From: Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 13 November 2006 10:34:20 AM
To: archiva-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: [vote] Archiva Logo

Currently, we have eliminated Top Left.

We have 9 votes (60%) for lower left, and 6 for top right. In addition, we have more committers in the TR camp. That seems a bit close for now, so I'm going to look for more votes. On the other hand, all the TR's second preferences were for LL, whereas LL's second preferences were for LR, not TR.

Please feel free to vote if you haven't. I'm going to get the logos put into the site so that we have a better frame of reference.

Cheers,
Brett