On 06/12/2006, at 7:44 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

I'd like to use the same css for all our web parts but I don't know if I'll found the time to do it. If we move to the standard xhtml template, will we keep the actual continuum page style?

Yes, it should look identical. I think the one area we need to work on more consistency is tables in the CSS, but that one could be applied back to the application-skin and used in all apps.

I think it would be good to create a shared module that include the header, footer, breadcrumb and css, so we'll define them at one place and we'll have consistency between our webapps.

The css and images can come from the application-skin. I think the header, footer and breadcrumbs are necessarily different between apps though?

- Brett