+1

Rahul

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
On 1/8/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 27/12/2006, at 8:50 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> 1) Establish a list of emeritus committers.

ok, this has been taken care of. I've added myself a todo to document
what we have in place.

> 2) Remove inter-project commit restrictions
>
> The first does not depend on the second. But I think the second
> does depend on the first. I would like to put each to a separate
> vote once all the pros and cons have been gathered from this
> discussion. I'd expect each vote to operate as requiring 2/3rds of
> the PMC to vote (12), with a majority of +1's within those votes
> for it to pass. Other votes would be welcome with reasons as
> advisory, but not binding.

This is still pending. We've had some discussions on both sides, with
the general trend towards being in favour - but haven't heard from a
large number of people.

Does anyone have anything else to add?

I'm +1
I don't think anybody will touch something before talking to other people

Are there any objections to calling a vote and abiding by the result
given the process above? (though it's now 13 votes required after the
addition of John, and I also intended to keep it open 72 hours
regardless so that folks have an opportunity to change their vote).