Yes. A global patch would be better instead of separate patches.
I tried your 2 patches and updated locally jpox-* to 1.1.3 in continuum parent
pom. With them, all tests works fine, but continuum doesn't start.

Emmanuel

Marcelo Fukushima a écrit :
Hello dear devs.

After everyone's help, ive noticed that jpox was saving the
BuildDefinition with wrong values (the buildFresh and arguments and
possibly others too)... since i dont know how jpox work, the first
thing i tried was to update to a more recent version of it (namely
1.1.3) and everything worked fine...
im going to attach the test case to jira (actually a patch to the
testcase to check those things too), but should i attach a patch to
the pom too?