Hi,
I didn't have any right for vote.
But I would like to mention that I notice a regresion between 2.2 and 2.3 version of the ear plugin.
src/main/resources are not included in the ear file anymore.
In 2.2 it was working correctly and since 2.3 my resources are not in my EAR.

I hope it is the right list and the right time to react....

Yann.

Jesse McConnell wrote:
+1

On 1/11/07, Fabrizio Giustina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1
fabrizio