On 13 Jan 07, at 5:31 PM 13 Jan 07, Jason Dillon wrote:

+1, the Geronimo server/trunk builds just fine with 2.0.5.  I will
switch to this build and check out the other Geronimo project builds,
but I would guess that this bin will work fine for those too.

* * *

Did you use the new plugins to support staging for this release?

Yes, I used them.

Are
those ready for prime time?

Almost. I ran into two problems:

1) From the top-level directory the GPG plugin didn't sign the assembly. That's my fault and need to fix that. 2) The repository copying only works using the file:/// when you're on the same machine due to a bug in Wagon.

Once those two things are ironed out and we publish the profile you should use then it will be ready for folks to try.

I would like to update the Geronimo
projects to use the new release support bits which have been added if
they are cooked enough.

There will be another round of releases and I'm preparing to fire out a 2.1-alpha-1 shortly so I will go through the whole thing again. Then a 2.0.6 release within the next couple weeks and after that the tools should be in good shape.

Jason.

--jason