From: "Marcelo Fukushima" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <continuum-dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: cant run from trunk

> so everybodu else is able to run the current trunk? only i am having
> trouble?
>
> On 1/13/07, Erik Bengtson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I suggest you to try out the upcoming JPOX 1.1.6 (since 1.1.3 it's
>> more than 40
>> fixes). It will be out in about 2 weeks.
>>
>> Quoting Marcelo Fukushima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>> > hello devs (here i am yet another annoying email)
>> >
>> > it all started while i was trying to fix a bug
>> > (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1103)... while i was
>> > doing
>> > that, ive found out that the jpox 1.1.1 created wrong queries (its
>> > even commented as a weird thing)
>> > after upgrading its version to 1.1.3, it passes the TestCase but
>> > continuum would not run... after spending some time with it, ive
>> > noticed that the error has nothing to do with jpox, but its rather
>> > related to a plexus config file:
>> >
>> > Caused by:

org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentRepositoryException
:
>> > Component descriptor role:
>> > 'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider',
>> > implementation:
>> > '
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.FileKnownHostsProvider',
>> > role hint: 'file' has a hint, but there are other implementations
>> > that
>> > don't
>> >
>> > weird... but after going back to 1.1.1, i get the very same
>> > error...
>> > and after checking out the code from trunk, i still get the same
>> > error...
>> >
>> > i went to that config file (inside wagon-ssh), and ive found this:
>> >
>> >     <component>
>> >
>> > <role>
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider</role>
>> >       <role-hint>file</role-hint>
>> >

>> <implementation>
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.FileKnownHostsProvider
</implementation>
>> >       <instantiation-strategy>per-lookup</instantiation-strategy>
>> >       <configuration>
>> >         <hostKeyChecking>ask</hostKeyChecking>
>> >       </configuration>
>> >     </component>
>> >     <component>
>> >
>> > <role>
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider</role>
>> >       <role-hint>null</role-hint>
>> >

>> <implementation>
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.NullKnownHostsProvider