All fixed, see below

On 1/14/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-1 (sorry)

* license headers are not updated

kindly fixed by brett

* svn revision needs to be provided

rev# 496418

* staged bundle/snapshot needs to be provided

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/2.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-compiler-plugin-2.1-20070115.180214-6.jar

otherwise in favour of preparing a release, though.

As for the branch: what was it for before?

just to remove the snapshot dependency in the testing harness

- Brett

On 15/01/2007, at 10:25 AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> It fixes a couple of annoying issues for windows users
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
> reset=true&pid=11130&fixfor=12484
>
> One question, can the 2.0.x branch no longer needed be deleted to
> avoid confusion?
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/branches/maven-
> compiler-plugin-2.0.x
>
> --