I think the bug already exists.

On 23/01/2007, at 10:08 AM, John Casey wrote:

That would be the MNG project:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG

-j

On 1/22/07, Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Have any of the developers tested with JDK 1.6 yet?

One of the projects I'm working on (Apache QPID) builds fine with JDK 1.5,
but
if we use JDK 1.6, maven cannot find some of the SNAPSHOT plugins. If we build once with JDK 1.5 so all the plugins are downloaded, then 1.6 does
work, but that kind of sucks.   I've attached the -X -e output.

BTW:  this error is still there with the 2.0.5 release candidate that
Jason
posted.

Next question: which project in Jira do I log this against?

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer