On 24/01/2007, at 1:19 AM, Vincent Siveton wrote:

Hi,

I would like to hear your comments about the "build by Maven" logo
(DOXIA-84) and the ASF feather.

This logo is the out-of-box Maven logo, a lot of projects uses Maven
for their documentation so it is an important advertising way for ASF
Maven.
IMHO the ASF feather should be into this logo. Thoughts?

I'm happy with it both with and without. I'd say we make both available, but the feather one the default.

Natalie proposed a black and orange-colored version of the feather.
WDYT to customize it?

-1 to changing feather colours.

- Brett