Hi chaps,

Might I ask a question? I have searched the web and
formums etc for how to configure maven 2 for EJB3 (on
JBoss in this case)

I have a project that works under maven 2 fine, with
various modules jar and war artefacts and
dependencies. I decided to introduce ejb3. I
successfully compiled an ejb 3 bean, with ejb3 jar
dependences. But trying to build an ejb 3 ear is more
confusing.

So my question is, could you point me to a very simple
hello world example with a ejb3 client module a ejb 3
server module and an ear module. I only need to see
the pom.xml files. Presumably this has a maven ejb3
plug-in. It's just trying to fit the pieces together.

Any thoughts, ideas, just a simple pseudo-code pom
files example will be fine, so i can see how the parts
fit together.

Many thanks if you can help me or show me a useful
resource that has escaped my googling and
book-reading!

Regards,
James Eadon