The only thing I can see is fetching the XSD/DTD to validate the
deployment descriptors but I am not doing such a thing (only using
XMLUnit to compare the generated XML)

The tests also build a local repository in the target directory so you
need  an internet connection

Do you have the surefire logs?

Thanks,
Stéphane

On 1/25/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/24/07, Stephane Nicoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> EAR again? Come on, I don't understand. I was never able to reproduce that
one.

> Details please?

A bunch of...
Running org.apache.maven.plugin.ear.EarMojoTest

What is it connecting to during the tests?

This is on my linux server, and the plugin builds fine locally on
WinXP, so I don't think there's actually a problem.

--
Wendy