Sounds right to me. Needs something mentioned in the announcement/ release notes, though.

- Brett

On 12/02/2007, at 9:25 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

Hi,

After looking at MNG-2794 I don't think it's something we should fix change.

The 2.0.4 release was working in a way contrary to our documentation in that the nearest with 2.0.4 was not being selected and it is with 2.0.5. So we either fix it and then it conflicts with what we document, or leave it and have work as documented. That particular test case also requires commons-collections for compilation and you should always specify directly any dependencies you need to compile your project. The details are in the comment, but I say we leave the behavior that is present in 2.0.5 now.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2794#action_87295

Thanks,

Jason.