On 13 Feb 07, at 10:01 PM 13 Feb 07, Barrie Treloar wrote:

On 2/14/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 13 Feb 07, at 8:40 PM 13 Feb 07, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Any comments from the Maven developers on this one?

Give me a one line sample of each type of message that's too verbose,
and I can see about flipping it to debug instead of info.

Can you post where the config file is so that others might looking
into setting up other warning message changes?

There is no config file, we set the threshold programmatically. New logger stuff in plexus will allow more domain like logging configuration. But not in 2.0.x.

Jason.

Cheers