On 2/18/07, Aaron Digulla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe. One of the issues I've had was to make the plugin to replace
everything *except* ${basedir}. If I was able to write my own filters, I
 could have solved that more easily (now, I just call an ant task
afterwards which replaces !BASEDIR! with the right string ... ahem :-)

There is some discussion of escaping the '$' when using an archetype,
on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-39 .

With the EscapeTool in the Velocity context when the resources plugin
does the filtering, this should work:  ${esc.d}{basedir} .

--
Wendy