Hi,

The main Proximity developer is here! :)

Thank you the invitation and we (at AbstractHorizon.org) think
it is pretty neat idea.

Proximity1 (note the 1 at the end) is in usable shape (even sorted
out the issue of WebDAV and deployment) and it is very near main 1.0
release.

Licensing wise, we were thinking about the final license of Proximity
(and all other Abstract Horizon projects) and so far it looks like
we will just go for LGPL. Hopefully that is something you can use.
If not - I don't think that there will be a problem finding out some
common ground or a solution for integration of Proximity to ME.

Collaboration wise, your e-mail couldn't come in the better time -
since Proximity is closing to the 1.0 release we have already
started preparations for Proximity 2 which should be all singing
and dancing version of Proximity 1 and more. Functionality
of existing Proximity is going to be a bit more formalised and
all these border cases are to be given as a choice to the end user.
Your input into this area is going to be appreciated!

Aside Proximity 2 there are some other grand ideas two of us already
touched some time ago and collaboration in the area Maven is
really good way forward. Who knows what else (long term of course) can
come out of it :)

Ok, for a start, please let us know about specifics we can be of
help to you and if you had anything else in mind.

Looking forward working together,

Tamas,