On 12 Mar 07, at 6:15 AM 12 Mar 07, Jerome Lacoste wrote:

On 3/12/07, Kenney Westerhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think we should require the hiding of p-u 1.4.1 in 2.0.6, or let
it still use 1.1. All previous releases (except for beta releases)
use p-u 1.1. I'm afraid exposing p-u 1.4.1 will break more
than just surefire.

I agree.

But even hiding 1.1 will probably affect some plugins that used to refer to
a higher version of p-u without knowing it wasn't really in use.

No it shouldn't affect them at all. Plugins can specify the exact version they needed. The version used in the core will be invisible.

Jason.

It's a smaller problem. I am curious as to see how many plugins will be
affected.