It processes all jar artifacts contained in a repo.

So if the repo it points to contains the whole maven repo, it will do the whole thing.

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
there's already a bundleall goal in the felix bundle plugin that will
generate osgi bundles for each dependency in the tree
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-199

are you processing the whole repo or just a tree of dependencies