Dan Tran wrote:
What do you mean by "check it with checkstyle first"??

I mean that checkstyle should be the ultimate source of our code formats,
and I want code formatted with the eclipse codestyle to be checked
by checkstyle to see if it's perfect.

Any how, I would rather getting it from official place (
http://maven.apache.org/developers/maven-eclipse-codestyle.xml )
in the long term.

Sure, but where do you think that comes from? :)

I will checkout the one at the eclipse plugin's svn

It should be the same file, i just wanted to point you to the svn version
so you'll know what to patch.

-- Kenney

-D

On 3/13/07, Kenney Westerhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dan Tran wrote:
> http://maven.apache.org/developers/maven-eclipse-codestyle.xml
>
> seems to be out of date ( the throws, extend, etc do not split )
>
> Do we have another official one?

I use

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-eclipse-plugin/src/optional/eclipse-config/maven-styles.xml

This one is out of sync too; I've got some local changes I can commit,
but I'd rather check it with checkstyle first.

-- Kenney