Do the octals need to be prefixed with 0? Does that change anything?

Eric

On 3/14/07, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

... or is this problem still unfixed?

I still see that some folks `mvn deploy` and end up with files which
are not g+w, even though they have in settings.xml for each server:

     <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
     <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>

Looks like wagon-ssh 1.0-beta-1 and 1.0-beta-2 both have this problem.

The only fix that I have found is to make sure that `umask 2` is set
in the appropriate shell configuration file so that non-interactive
shells pick this up... else `mvn deploy` will end up making files
which are not g+w.

This has been going on for a long time now... has this been fixed yet
and we are just not using the right wagon bits?  Or is this yet to be
fixed... and if so can someone please point me at the JIRA.

Thanks,

--jason