Hi,

As part of the massive overhaul that was MNG-1577 I wanted to also to ask for commit privs for Ralph. Much of my recent work has been with Patrick on getting MNG-1577 into the codebase, but Ralph also did a great deal of work and when looking at the last patch I committed to the documentation it reminded me of the initial conversation I had with Ralph at ApacheCon when he offered the first version of the patch. Again, this was not a trivial patch and though I don't typically ask for commit privs based on a patch this was a long drawn out effort that required a lot of work and is exceptional. Ralph is a committer on Cocoon and think he would make a fine committer here.

+1

Thanks,

Jason.