I sometimes get that problem too, when I see it I insert the following into the <build> section of continuum's root pom.xml

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <argLine>-Xmx512m</argLine>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <fork>true</fork>
          <meminitial>128m</meminitial>
          <maxmem>512m</maxmem>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>

Andy

On 19 Mar 2007, at 22:59, Graham Leggett wrote:

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

how many memory is allocated to the build? Normally the default is enough.

No idea - checked out a pristine copy of trunk as of an hour or two ago, and did an mvn install.

Is there somewhere where memory allocations are set, perhaps in a pom file?

Regards,
Graham