I'll look at them, thanks. But for Maven-SCM diiscussion, I'd prefer to do it
on scm-dev@maven.apache.org

I'll try to stage the new site somewhere, but not now.

Emmanuel

ArneD a écrit :
Emmanuel,

I've additionally filed the following issues that further improve the
usability and documentation of the ClearCase SCM provider:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-289
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-290

Is it possible to stage the new site somewhere?

Other ClearCase users should test the new functionality and review the site,
as soon as http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-208 has been applied as
well.

That's it from my side for the ClearCase SCM provider at the moment, I
currently don't have any further improvements planned.

Thanks
- Arne