Rob,

One more note:
The snapshot changes the behavior slightly.   With the snapshot, only
resources ending in ".vm" are pushed through velocity.   Thus, your xsd
and other files would not be filtered.   If you name them foo.xsd.vm,
that would create the foo.xsd at process time with the values filtered
by velocity.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp