Daniel,

On Mar 22, 2007, at 9:58 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

Vincent,

On Thursday 22 March 2007 16:30, Vincent Massol wrote:
Can you tell me more about it?

I've checked and I've noticed you add the following 3 lines to
PmdReport.java:

+ locator.addSearchPath( FileResourceLoader.ID, project.getFile
().getParentFile().getAbsolutePath() );
+        locator.addSearchPath( "url", "" );
+        locator.setOutputDirectory( new File( project.getBuild
().getDirectory() ) );

What is the current if you don't have these lines (I need to
understand so that I can add a test for the problem - Note that I
already have a test for bundling a Clover license file in a JAR and
it seems to work fine)?

The problem usually would be if the Clover license is from a non- jar URL. The unit test I did for PMD was to throw it on the filesystem and create a "file:/" URL for it. However, it's possibly broken for any URL (like
HTTP).

I've tried to write several different integration tests to test this but it's always working...

There are a lot of issues with the Clover plugin but that's only on Maven 2.1 and that's because Maven 2.1 is doing things very differently and I believe has broken the Clover plugin.

I tested it with 2.0.5 and everything works fine for me.

Let me know if you have any idea. If not, I'll consider that it's working fine... :)

Thanks
-Vincent

2) You didn't provide a staging location and such for the vote.
What kind of staging location? Is it simply a matter of putting the
plugin jar somewhere or do I need to reproduce a maven repo structure
and such (and if so how)? I probably missed the discussions on this
and I apologize for that.

Jason documented most of it at:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

Dan