Hi,

I'm planning on releasing the Ant Tasks after the release of 2.0.6 so if you have any issues please look here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS

I've moved all the issues from MNG to MANTTASKS and if there's anything folks really want I will schedule a couple things for alpha-1 of the Ant tasks. They are working with the 2.0.6 snapshot so I think it's just good to get them out but I'll fix what minor issues I can release staging a a release.

Thanks,

Jason.