Unfortunately, it wasn't that simple. I had actually combined two merges in
a single commit to the beta-1 tag...a no-no, I know, but it's fixed now.
I've put the newest deployment that excludes MASSEMBLY-155 out on my
people.a.o acct, for your perusal.

Let me know what you find out, and thanks for checking this so thoroughly.

-john

On 3/30/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 31/03/2007, at 12:43 AM, John Casey wrote:

> I'll try rolling out the MASSEMBLY-155 fix, just to see if that
> makes a
> difference. I can't imagine the ClassCastException fix or the file-
> mode
> processing chewing up much, though.
>
> Brett: Is it possible that you weren't running out of memory
> previously
> *because* of the CCE?

I'd need to check the build order, but that's entirely possible -
good point :)

I'll try it again tomorrow - if you want to point me at a rev# to
rollback I'm happy to do so to avoid you having to muck around with
deployments.

Thanks for your patience...

Cheers,
Brett