On 4/3/07, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>some more feedback:
>* Is that useful ?
>[WARNING]    None

I'll remove that, not sure where it's from.

More explicitly:

[INFO] Used undeclared dependencies:
[WARNING]    None

>* enforce-one mojo attached to verify phase. I would have preferred
>the build to fail as early as possible if it is to tell me that I am
>using the wrong JDK/maven version... Shouldn't we let the user decide
>of the phase to attach the mojo to ?

I confused verify with validate so I'll change that. I thought you could
bind it to another phase if you want, but if you don't specify one, it
will go with the mojo default?

Perhaps, I have not yet tried...