"Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Congrats, you just found the reason why for the Velocity site, I added
an extra directory where the filtered templates are located.

Is there any documentation on how to use these filters? Is it just
"all files pass through Velocity" or can one control it?

        Best regards
                Henning

>On 4/2/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> > I'm getting errors and stack traces from Velocity.  Is there a way to
>> > tell it not to filter certain files?  The files it's complaining about
>> > are release-notes.apt, guide-bash-m2-completion.apt.
>>
>> The second can be ignored. I don't know about the first - it must
>> have been one of your additions.

>Yep, it's complaining about this line:

> * [MNG-2339] - $project.* are interpreted in the wrong place

>--
>Wendy

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
|gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

               "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."