On 04/04/2007, at 10:54 AM, John Casey wrote:

we can do that, but what's the difference? I'm really hoping that this last fix is enough to at least call this a beta, and that we won't be continuing
down this path indefinitely.

Sure - just as a general process for the future :)

BTW, the last regression was actually a bug in the way the 2.1 version
handled transitive dependencies...there is no artifact handler in place for
tar.gz that would declare it as includesDependencies == true.

Thanks - I'll give it a bash later today.

- Brett