Ryan Daum a écrit :
When I committed maven-scm-provider-hg it passed all unit tests.

cool.

When you say latest code of maven-scm-api, this is what is in the trunk of the SVN repository? If I can get it to build and pass tests there, can it graduate to being submitted to the trunk? If so, what Maven release will it come out as part of?

If you update it, I'll move it to trunk.
Maven-SCM isn't part of Maven but it is used alone with the scm plugin or by
release plugin, changelog plugin and Continuum.

We'll release Maven-SCM 1.0-beta-5 next week. If your provider isn't there, it
will be in the next version.

Emmanuel

Ryan

On 4/4/07, *Emmanuel Venisse* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    et tested of course ;)

    Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
     > They need to be updated with latest code of maven-scm-api.
     >
     > Emmanuel
     >
     > Ryan Daum a écrit :
     >> What is the procedure for graduating from sandbox?
     >>
     >> Ryan
     >>
     >> On 4/4/07, *Mike Perham* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    right.  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/trunk/scm/
     >>     < http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/trunk/scm/>
     >>
     >>     But until it graduates from the sandbox, it's not integrated
    into the
     >>     release plugin, etc and so isn't terribly useful to the
    community at
     >>     large.  That's what I meant by "it doesn't exist", i.e. most
    people
     >>     can't use it.
     >>
     >>     mike
     >>
     >>     On 4/3/07, Ryan Daum < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     >>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>>
    wrote:
     >>      > I know there are more SCM providers than what's on the trunk
     >>     there -- what
     >>      > happened to the Mercurial provider
    (maven-scm-provider-hg) which
     >>     I submitted
     >>      > patches to months ago and I was told was transferred to
    the SVN
     >>     sandbox
     >>      > repository? See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-230 ...
     >>      >
     >>      > Is there a document on the process involved in getting an
    SCM
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-providers/
     >>      > >
     >>      > >
     >>      > > On 4/3/07, Tim Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Ryan Daum
Senior Developer, Toronto