Would it be possible to get the dependency:purge-local-repository to specify a set of groupId, groupId:artifactId's that will be clobbered, leaving all others alone?

I'd like to add something like this to my integration test profile to nuke all of the org.codehaus.mojo.groovy.it:* bits, but only those bits.

Looks like I can only exclude a set of these clobbering all the others according the current docs... I kinda want the inverse of that.

--jason