invalid poms can be changed

On 4/6/07, nicolas de loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've got an issue using jdom-b10. The POM on repo1.maven.org/maven2 is
invalid :

jdom-b10.pom :

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>jdom</groupId>
  <artifactId>jdom-</artifactId>
  <version>10</version>
</project>

Please note the "jdom-" artifactId

Where to report an issue ? The "Maven Repository Management" project is not
available on the JIRA select list for new issues. May I use MEV ?
I now that POM allready present in the repo may not be changed, but the
actual is invalid for the related artifact.

Nico.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.