Erik Drolshammer wrote:
My PoC-extension to Continuum is nearly finished, but I have come across a couple of weird problems:

2.
projectsList = getProjectsInBuildOrder(); (DefaultContinuum.java)
which calls getAllProjectsByNameWithDependencies()
only returns original projects, not derived projects, causing the "Build all" button to only build original projects.

I'm unsure if it is related, but all derived projects have the same projectGroup as the original project.

FYI:
This bug was caused by ProjectSorter, which used groupid:artifactid:version as key in a map.

Using a simple counter to make the version of each derived project unique seems to have solved the problem (at least good enough for the PoC).

--
Regards
Erik