On 4/20/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The only other thing I can come up with is to point
<distributionManagement><site> to where we want the snapshot docs, and
use the staging url for the released docs.  Seems backwards, but I
want 'mvn site-deploy' to just work during development, so you can't
accidentally overwrite a release w/ snapshot docs.

...meaning leave the docs for the latest release exactly where they
are, and publish the snapshot docs somewhere else entirely.

--
Wendy