Hi,

yes  i know that , but my problem is , it's not me which decide the
hibernate configuration.

i have these 5 properties to configure Hibernate

<dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect</dialect>
          <driverclass>${org.hibernate.connection.driverclass}</driverclass>

<connectionurl>${org.hibernate.connection.connectionurl}</connectionurl>
          <username>${org.hibernate.connection.username}</username>
          <password>${org.hibernate.connection.password}</password>

but it's the user of my plugin who decide the database type.

So, i want to configure dynamically the plexus component at runtime.

How to do that without setting these properties in my mojo ?