On 25 Apr 07, at 9:11 AM 25 Apr 07, Steven Rowe wrote:

I'm trying to sort out a way to go from OO to Wiki as I can't work
anymore with OO. That's OmniOutliner not OpenOffice (which is a terrible
piece of software).

Which is terrible? OpenOffice or OmniOutliner? And if OpenOffice, why?

OmniOutliner is _amazing_! Anything written by the OmniGroup is fabulous. I tried writing parts of a book with OpenOffice and I would rather pull out my own fingernails then use it again. On the MAC it's slow, has a terrible interface, generally hard to use and just butt ugly. I would use Word before I used OpenOffice now and coming from me that's quite a statement.

Jason.

 - Steve